There are so many things happening today, that I thought I’d write a post about it! Here they are in no particular order:
- Cirque Cuisine is celebrating “Love Your Lunch Day” by giving the first 100 customer’s a free #Aladdin lunch container + other goodies. They update their menu constantly, and I post new menus to their page frequently.
- The Travel Channel is filming DC Slices in Franklin Park today! According to @dragnchic9, they were at Union Station yesterday.
- Sweetz Cheesecake is now serving in Montgomery County, MD!
- Trucks are now serving at DOES in Northeast on Wednesdays. Red Hook Lobster Pound and Sweetbites are serving there today, as mentioned yesterday.
- $10 general admission tickets are now being offered for the DC Funky Fresh Foodie Fest being held on August 25th. For those that want to skip the all-inclusive features of the event.