Direct, from the DMV Food Truck Association:
Hey Food Truck Fans: We Need a Logo!
Winning Designer Receives 70 Free Lunches from DMV Food Truck Association!
WASHINGTON, DC – The DMV Food Truck Association today launched a contest to design the association’s new logo.
The winning designer receives free lunch from every member of the DMV Food Truck Association – 70 free lunches in all! Submissions must be received by 11:59 pm EST Friday, March 7, 2014 for consideration. Send your logo to Che Ruddell-Tabisola, DMV Food Truck Association Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the contest is to create a new logo for the DMV Food Truck Association to be used online, in print and on a variety of merchandise. The winning logo will:
- Visually convey the innovativeness and excitement that the food truck industry is known for.
- Reflect a balanced emphasis on both mobility and cuisine.
- Logo entries should be creative and do not necessarily have to include a food truck image.
- Designers should be mindful that the DMV Food Truck Association is a regional organization that represents food trucks in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC, and images should not visually focus on just one area or on one area more than another.
- Entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format and also as a JPG. Entries must include the name, age, address, phone number and email address of the designer.
- The logo should translate well into both color and black and white as well as into different sizes.
- Only original logos may be entered and designers should take care to ensure that their entries are in no ways similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images.
- Each designer may submit a maximum of three entries.
See complete contest rules at http://www.dcfoodtrucks.org/news.
About the DMV Food Truck Association
The DMV Food Truck Association is a member-driven 501(c)6 organization representing 70 food truck owners in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. The association exists to promote and enrich the regional food truck industry by serving our members and engaging the community.