There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave yours!
Sabor’a Street began serving in Washington DC on Feb 24, 2011 and is permitted in the District. The menu consists of Latin-inspired entrees.
- Frita – Cuban-style sliders incorporate the beef with Spanish chorizo and Manchego cheese then are topped with fried fingerling potatoes and a chipotle-guava sauce on a brioche bun Pimentel plans to bake fresh daily. Patrons have the option to top their Fritas with a fried egg.
- Pinchos – brisket skewers
- Arepas – cornmeal cakes (gluten-free)
- vegan-friendly chili-glazed tofu available
- All entrees come with a choice of Yucca Frita and Tostones (fried plantains) on the side and come with a choice of dipping sauces, including Mojo; Chimichurri; Salsa Verde (avocado and tomatillo); and Roja (guajillo chili sauce).
And the photos, courtesy of Sabor’a Street: